Need help submitting your writing to literary journals or book publishers/literary agents? Click here! →
We’re so excited to tell you about our newest E-book, Insider’s Secrets: A Step-by-Step Guide To Proper Proofreading in the Creative Writing Industry! Our E-book will tell you everything you need to know to start or expand a professional proofreading business. If you’ve thought about starting your own freelance proofreading business, or if you want to hone your own proofreading skills, this E-book is for you.
If you’ve asked yourself:
- How do I start my own freelance proofreading business?
- Where do I find proofreading jobs?
- How do I expand my freelance proofreading or editing business to include creative writers, such as poets, novelists, and short story writers?
- What do I need to know to proofread my own writing?
- How do I become a better proofreader?
- Where can I learn to proofread specifically for creative writers?
- What are proofreaders’ marks (proofreading symbols)?
We have the solution for you. We know you don’t have a lot of time, so our E-book cuts through the “filler” and gets right to the point. Improve your proofreading skills and your freelance business.
Click here to learn more: