Happy Birthday to us!
It’s official: Today is Writer’s Relief’s eighteenth birthday. Yep, that’s right. We have come of age. We’re totally legal!
And for fun, we’re making a list of all the things we can do now that we’re all grown up:
- We can drive after midnight and out of NJ (so long, provisional license!).
- We can buy lottery tickets (and we did…yeah, Powerball!).
- We can get tattooed and pierced.
- We can order from infomercials.
- We can come into our trust funds from long-lost, deceased relatives.
- We can enlist.
- We can vote!
- We can sue someone.
- We can be charged as an adult.
- We can elope.
- We can go to a club.
- We can skydive and bungee jump.
- We can donate blood.
- We can get a license to buy a helper monkey.
- We can sign ourselves out of gym class.
We can also prepare and target submissions to literary agents and literary journals with unmatched precision and care! (Okay, actually we’ve been doing that since we were born.)
Thanks for celebrating with us!
Happy Birthday, Writer’s Relief! I hope you don’t elope and leave us hanging; your blog articles are the best.
Happy Birthday Writer’s Relief! Don’t get into too much trouble celebrating being legal 😉
Happy birthday! You should totally get that helper monkey…
Why would you ever want to sign yourself out of gym!? Math, maybe. Happy B-day!
Congratulations! Such an amazing feat for a small business–and it sounds like you guys do a great job for writers!
CONGRATS WRITER’S RELIEF !!!! Do you have any big birthday plans? =)