We can help you submit your poems, short stories, essays for publication.
We can help you submit your books (novels and nonfiction) to literary agents for representation.
Writer’s Relief is an author’s submission service (not a literary agency, publisher, or publicity firm). We help creative writers get published by targeting their poems, essays, short stories, and books to the best-suited literary agents or editors of literary journals.
We are not a free service: we are a group of specialized personal assistants with over twenty years of publishing industry experience. Our submission prep is 100% personalized, careful, and precise. No submission spam, ever! Our client list is limited; interested creative writers must apply to our Review Board for free consideration.
We can make your submissions for you. We will:
- Identify the best literary agents for your book manuscript. Literary agents are key to publishing your novel, memoir, or nonfiction book.
- Identify the best literary journals for your poetry, short story, or personal essay.
- Create your cover or query letters.
- Proofread and format your submissions.
- Develop strategies that get literary agents and editors excited about your writing.
- Make more time for you to write without sacrificing the quality and efficiency of your submissions.
- Help you get published more often in reputable markets.
If you barely have enough time to write—let alone get published—check us out!
Submitting a novel, short story, essay, or group of poems can be difficult. We’re here to save you TIME and FRUSTRATION. We want to help you get published by making better, stronger submissions!
And the Staff of Writer’s Relief
P.S. Our site offers many pages of totally free resources for creative writers—with tips, strategies, and publishing leads that you can use! Subscribe to Submit Write Now! if you want free publishing leads delivered to your inbox once a week! Get published using our submission strategies!