Need help submitting your writing to literary journals or book publishers/literary agents? Click here! →
That’s right—Writer’s Relief has been serving the writing community since March 15, 1994. It’s been an incredible honor to be a trusted source of information, encouragement, and inspiration to so many writers and clients over the years!
We’re celebrating this milestone with a special present for you:
Our e-book, The Happy Writer, is on sale for only 99¢, and you can purchase the paperback copy for a reduced price of $5.99!
But hurry! This pricing will last only as long as our birthday cake does (and we have some serious cake lovers in this office, so that’s not going to be for very long!). Take advantage of this special opportunity to give yourself a booster shot of literary B12 with our life-changing e-book at a limited-time price!
What We’ve Learned In Twenty Years
- Longevity is all about attitude. Henry Ford said it best: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t—you’re right.”
- Yes, it is possible to reach your dreams. Don’t let the naysayers get you down. When we started our business, people said it would never work. We gave it a shot anyway. Twenty years later, we’re going strong!
- Work with people who love what they do; it helps.
- If you’ve sent out 99 submissions and received rejections, send out one more. We’ve seen that 100th submission strike gold many times!
- If you drive up to your place of business and see the roof blown off and a rowboat on your sidewalk, you have two choices: Give up or start over. (Guess what we did!)
- Being flexible is being fearless; embrace change.
For twenty years, we’ve done our best to support the writing community. We’ve weathered anthrax mail scares, recessions, and Hurricane Sandy. We’ve seen trends in the publishing industry come and go (and come back again).
Like you, we’ve learned a lot over the years. And it’s a pleasure to be able to pass what we’ve learned along to you.
Be sure to pick up a copy of The Happy Writer at this special celebratory pricing. The deadline is 3/15/14 at midnight! We hope to inspire you the way you’ve inspired us!
Thanks so much for all your well wishes, support, and encouragement on this incredible milestone in our lives. YOU are the reason we come to work every day and love what we do.
Ronnie L. Smith and the team at Writer’s Relief
P.S. Feel free to share this special 99¢ pricing with your friends—that would be a great way to share the celebration with everyone! Again, thanks!