Check out Submit Write Now!, your totally free, totally fun guide to publishing success.
What’s The Deal With Writer’s Relief?
Writer’s Relief was started because we know the writing life can be frustrating.
If you’re crunched for free time or fed up with making submissions on your own, Writer’s Relief offers the help you’ve been wishing for!
We are a specialized secretarial and submission service for writers.
We’ve been helping writers research and target literary agents and editors since 1994.
You do the writing; we do the paperwork.
Here are the basics you’ll need to know:
- We are not a publisher, literary agency, or publicity firm.
- We prepare and target submissions of poetry, stories, essays, and books.
- No submission spam. 100% personalized targeting.
- Clients have ranged from promising new writers to award-winning best sellers.
- Staff includes organizers, motivators, and people with extensive publishing experience.
- We’ve got longevity, experience, and 18+ years of industry street cred. See third-party testimonials on LinkedIn, check out the many referrals that clients have volunteered, or learn more about us via About.com or Barnes & Noble.
- We do not take commission; our work is based on flat fees—just like any personal secretary you might hire to help with your paperwork.
The Fine Print
Clients are accepted to our Full Service program by invitation only.
Our Review Board reads for new clients only a half-dozen times per year.
And we happen to be open right now!
Want to know if Writer’s Relief can help prepare and target YOUR writing to the best-suited markets?
Submit your writing for consideration today.
Consideration is easy, free, and confidential.