Need help submitting your writing to literary journals or book publishers/literary agents? Click here! →
April is one of our favorite months! We love that April means nationwide discussions that bring awareness to the art of poetry!
To celebrate, Writer’s Relief found this Poets.org blog post offering thirty ways to expand your poetic horizons! A few examples:
- Request a free copy of the National Poetry Month poster until mid-April; posters can be purchased for $5.00 each in our Poets shop thereafter (while supplies list).
- Sign up for Poem-a-Day and read a poem each morning.
- Sign up for Teach This Poem, a weekly series for teachers.
- Memorize a poem.
- Create an anthology of your favorite poems on Poets.org.
- Encourage a young person to participate in the Dear Poet project.
Read more of these great National Poetry Month ideas here!