Need help submitting your writing to literary journals or book publishers/literary agents? Click here! →
When you have a question about the publishing industry, you know we’ve got your back.
Think our site is one of the best? Help us win a spot on this Best Websites for Writers list.
If you’re reading this, you already know our blog gives you FREE access to:
- Free publishing leads: Calls for submissions, contests, conferences
- Interviews with great editors who want/are eager to publish
- The inside track with industry movers and shakers
- Free how-to articles to help you make strong submissions
- Encouragement, enthusiasm, and fun!
- Games and giveaways hosted by Writer’s Relief
If you like our freebies and good information, there’s a way that you can share the love!
Nominate www.WritersRelief.com/blog for Writer’s Digest’s 101 Best Websites for Writers!
1) Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: 101 Websites) by December 1, 2012.
2) Tell Writer’s Digest how www.WritersRelief.com/blog has given a boost to your writing career.
If you don’t do this to help us, we’ll still love you. And we’ll keep updating our blog with free leads and tips anyway.
But if you DO nominate us, comment on this post, and our staffers will do a happy jig around the office in your name.
We love our readers—you’re the best audience we could ask for. Thanks in advance for supporting all the great freebies that we’re able to share with the writing community! Your vote makes a difference in our lives.