We want to hear about YOUR methods for keeping yourself motivated and on track.
- Do you write X number of pages per day?
- Do you reward yourself in specific ways when you meet your goals?
- Get up at dawn?
- Keep a chart/calendar/log?
- Tell writer friends to pester you?
- Post your word count (or lack thereof) on Twitter?
In 100 words or less, share the specific steps you take to stay on track to meet your writing goals and manage your time (bonus points for pictures!). How do you hold yourself accountable?
Winning submissions will be published in an upcoming issue of Submit Write Now!
30,000+ opt-in email subscribers (creative writers)
19,000+ Twitter followers
5,000+ Facebook fans
Thousands of visitors via bookmarks, Tumblr, Goodreads, Pintrest, G+, and more
Like, Share, and Tweet this opportunity for your writer friends!
E-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26. We can’t wait to read your words!