101 Best Websites For Writers: Please Nominate Us

by | Dec 9, 2009 | Uncategorized | 16 comments

Review Board Is Now Open!

Day(s)

Hour(s)

Minute(s)

Second(s)

Deadline: Thursday, October 21st

Dear Friends,

We need your help.

Every month we write, edit, and compile our free newsletter Submit Write Now! For Writers—and we LOVE doing it, even though it takes countless hours of time and attention.

If you like and appreciate our free newsletter Submit Write Now!, please nominate our blog for Writer’s Digest’s “101 Best Websites for Writers” (another excellent source for free online information).

Here’s how to nominate us:

Send your comments and nominations to writersdig@fwpubs.com with “101 Best Websites” as the subject.

Thank you so, so much for your support as we continue to offer the writing community this free resource. As always, we welcome your comments and questions.

Best wishes,

Ronnie L. Smith, President
Writer’s Relief

P.S. Please tell your fellow writers about the nomination process as well and help spread the word!

[UPDATE: Thanks so much to all of you wonderful writers who have nominated us so far! We appreciate YOU too!]

Submit to Review Board

16 Comments

1. Sally Schloss

I nominated Writers Relief to 101 Best Websites. You folks do a great job supporting and informing writers.

2. Margaret Seymour

Thanks for all your good ideas. I’ve shared you with my writer’s group.

3. Writer's Relief Staff

Thank you so much!!!!

4. Loy Ann Bell

The information you have posted has definitely helped me. You covered topics in great depth that provided knowledge that is virtually impossible to find elsewhere. I shared this info with the members of my critique group and provided your email address also. Please keep up the good work.
    I definitely will email fw publications and give them my opinion.
    Loy Ann Bell

5. Lanna Richards

I nominated you to 101 Best Websites and told them you need to be number one. Thanks for all you do for aspiring writers, giving information we might not find elsewhere.
    Thanks again,
    Lanna Richards

6. Marco Franco

I surely nominated you to 101 Best Websites and would like to thank you for the high-quality information provided in your website.

Marco Franco
    Vitoria – Brazil

7. Mary Jo Caffrey

I just sent my nomination. You guys and gals rock!

Mary Jo

8. Terry Fitzsimmons

I just nominated Writer’s Relief as one of the best websites. It has fantastic information and I look forward to every newsletter. I have saved them all! Good luck to you.

9. JudiAnn

Nomination submitted with the greatest of pleasure. You are such a source of information, motivation. I watch for your newsletters and enjoy them as well as finding the articles helpful. It’s obviously put together with thoughtfulness and care. Y’all are the best!

10. Nancy Hedrick

I nominated Writers Relief and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The newsletter is filled with lots of valuable information. It is on my top ten list for 2009!

11. maheshwarm

I’ve found it great informative, at times with great lessons with practical notes, and many other things certainly important for writers. Indispensable job!

Best,

12. Shweta

HI,
    I just nominated you guys! And it was time well spent as I’m yet to come across any other site which is so helpful to writers that are starting out!
    Cheers,
    Shweta

13. gennet bele;e

thank you for helping writers by provinding valueable information.
    gennet bekele

14. Oluwole Emmanuel

I nominate Writers Relief for the best website. You guys are simply awesome

15. T. Nix

I nominated your website. I really enjoy the tips, information and inspiration you share. With or without the recognition Writer’s Relief is TOP’s in my book. Best wishes and keep up the great work, you are appreciated!

• Writers Relief Staff

T., thanks so much for the nomination! We’re so glad you’re reading and enjoying the resources our site has to offer. Keep writing and good luck!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Review Board Is Now Open!

Day(s)

Hour(s)

Minute(s)

Second(s)

Search

Reviews

“Getting that first poem published was the hardest threshold to cross. My team at Writer’s Relief kept encouraging me…then came the acceptance! We celebrated…then I continued writing, and Writer’s Relief continued doing the wonderful work they do!”

—King Grossman, Writer
(Watch King’s video testimonial here!)

“Every piece I have sent out with their help has been accepted for publication! I am looking forward to working with the team on getting my new novel out into the world.”

Services Catalog

Free Publishing Leads
and Tips!

Featured Articles

Featured Video

YES, IT'S MY LUCKY DAY!
Sign me up for
FREE Publishing Leads & Tips
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

WHY? Because our insider
know-how has helped
writers get over 18,000 acceptances.

FREE Publishing Leads and Tips! Our e-publication, Submit Write Now!, delivered weekly to your inbox.
  • BEST (and proven) submission tips
  • Hot publishing leads
  • Calls to submit
  • Contest alerts
  • Notification of industry changes
  • And much more!
close-link

STOP! BEFORE YOU GO...
Sign me up for
FREE Publishing Leads & Tips
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

WHY? Because our insider
know-how has helped
writers get over 18,000 acceptances.

• BEST (and proven) submission tips