Need help submitting your writing to literary journals or book publishers/literary agents? Click here! →
Ten Reasons We Love Writers
1. Your creative energy is infectious.
2. Your perseverance in the face of difficult odds is inspiring, and we feel honored to help you reach your goals.
3. You are quirky, wacky, funny, insightful, and fascinating. It’s never dull working with our many unique clients at Writer’s Relief. Has anyone ever asked you to “lower my colons” or “darken my periods”?
4. You care about knowledge and understanding; your curiosity compels you to keep on learning—formally or informally.
5. You are generous. You share your ideas without reservation and in a kind spirit. Your generosity in storytelling enriches our world.
6. You are patient. You are working in one of the slowest businesses in the global marketplace, yet your commitment remains strong.
7. You are dedicated and resilient. Even when pundits say the future of literature as we know it looks dim, you are paving the way for a new generation of writers.
8. You continually strive for excellence.
9. You are brave. Writing is about taking risks. When you write, your courage shows.
10. Finally, we love writers even though they sometimes feel they can’t love themselves. You are complicated and worthy people. We celebrate you!
Thank you for supporting Writer’s Relief so that we can continue to offer our free newsletter Submit Write Now! to you. We thank you for sharing your words with us. And as usual, we look forward to reading your submissions!
QUESTION: Why are YOU thankful for writers?