UPDATE: Deadline has passed. Winners will be announced on or around March 15th!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! In honor of Writer’s Relief’s 15th anniversary, we are having a special contest. To win the grand prize of 25+ targeted submissions of your writing, submit a poem, short story, or essay of exactly 15 words for our 15th anniversary!
There will be two (2) first-prize winners!
For our active, Full-Service clients, the first-prize winner will receive $106 off of his or her February to April 2009 invoice.
For all other writers the first-prize winner will be awarded one round of A La Carte submissions (Monetary value: $106). More information at: http://WritersReliefBlog.com/post/Our-A-La-Carte-Service.aspx.
Any honorable mentions will receive one of our T-shirts. You can see what they look like here: .
The information you need to know:
Submit to: Writer’s Relief’s 15th Anniversary. E-mail via RTF or DOC attachment to: email@example.com. Please put “Contest Submission” in the subject line. Or mail to: “Contest Submission,” 409 South River Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601. NOTE: Your entry must be postmarked by 2/28/09.
Entry fee: NONE!
Type: Poems, short shorts, and short essays (15 words EXACTLY).
1. We will read entries anonymously, but YOU MUST include ALL of your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address) with your submission.
2. Do NOT post your entry as a comment on this blog; it will be disqualified.
3. If your piece is under OR over 15 words, the submission will also be disqualified.
4. Do NOT include a title. We want the work to be strong enough to stand on its own.
5. Only ONE (1) entry per person.
6. Winning entries will be posted on our blog; we will acquire one-time rights.
7. Winners will be announced for our anniversary, which is March 15.
Get those contest submissions to our inbox or in the mail TODAY!