Need help submitting your writing to literary journals or book publishers/literary agents? Click here! →
Time recently released lists of the 100 best books for children and the 100 best books for young adults. Take a look.
Top 5 Young Adult Books (Ages 12 and up)
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Harry Potter (series) by J.K. Rowling
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
Top 5 Children’s Books (Ages 3–11)
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
- Little Bear (series) by Else Holmelund Minarik
Like our insider info and writing advice?
Then you’ll love the many other ways Writer’s Relief can help!
From effectively targeting markets, writing dynamic query letters, building authors’ online platforms, and much more—find out how Writer’s Relief can boost your exposure and maximize your acceptance rate.